Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hello and thanks for all the fish!

Just a quick post to say thank you to everyone who kindly contributed to the list of questions for me to answer in my Who Am I? post. The blog's 2-month anniversary (today) seemed a good time to introduce myself properly so I had intended to write the post on the weekend ready to post it today but there were so many (great) questions, it'll take me a lot longer than I thought!

Instead, I'll just take a moment to thank all of you who've been visiting my newbie blog, especially those of you who've taken the time to leave me comments - these are really encouraging to a new blogger and I appreciate every one of them!

Thank you too, to the food blogging community at large for encouragement, advice and information and a warm welcome into the fold.

Any opinions about the content I'm posting, ideas for future posts, tips and advice about content or layout are very welcome as are simple hellos so please do comment away!

3 comments:

Anon said...

Why did you title this post "hello and thanks for all the fish" when there haven't been any fish posts in your blog, that I can find?

meemalee said...

@Anonymous

It's Douglas Adams, innit ;)

Kavey said...

What meemalee said!
And you're right, no fish posts (so far) in my blog but I'll try and rectify that in coming months!